porter & piper

Monday, September 16, 2013

i am so excited to announce that i've opened an etsy shop called porter & piper {here}! in the shop you will find baby quilts and decorative pillows! each quilt {and pillow} is made to order which means that i work with any color scheme! i am also pretty flexible with other aspects {price, shipping} so if you have questions, email me! 
please head on over to the shop, "like" it and share it with your friends! i appreciate your support! 
{and if you do head over, please let me know what you think!!}

10 comments:

  1. Brittany!! So excited about this and can't wait to share it with everyone. Love the name. I will definitely be ordering soon. Once I finally decide on a color scheme. Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! Your blankets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations friend. i've been eyeing your pieces on IG and they're lovely. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!!! I'm definitely going to have to go favorite once I get home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shop name! You are very very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whaaaat!!!! so cool! will go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful! what don't you do??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! Just rediscovering your blog and loving it all over again. I adore all the items in your little shop. Thanks for sharing the link. I hope to shop it in the near future. We are having our first babe (a little girl) in February and we're pretty ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete